- Achari Gosht Masala (R-Pure)
- Brand Name : MDH
- Weight : 100 gm (3.5 OZ)
- Product of India
- Package : Box
- Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
- Shelf Life : 12 Months
Red Chilli, Coriander, Salt, Turmeric, Cumin Seeds, Caraway Seeds, Dried Mango, Dried Garlic, Dried Ginger, Black Pepper, Mustard Seeds, Onion Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds, Dill Seeds, Bay Leaves, Aniseed.
Achar Gosht (Meat In Pickle Curry) Recipe: (Serves 6-8)
- 1 kg beef/mutton/chicken, cubed
- 2 tbsp ginger paste
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- 10 large green chillies, split lengthwise from one side
- 3-4 tbsp lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 500g fresh tomatoes, pureed
- 500g plain yogurt
- 175 oil
- MDH Achari Gosht Masala (R-Pure) – (use less for milder curry)
- Mix 2 tbsp MDH Achari Gosht Masala (R-Pure) with lemon juice and stuff in to the green chillies.
- Heat the oil, add the meat, garlic paste, ginger paste, yogurt and the remaining Achari Gosht Masala and fry for a few minutes.
- Add 2-3 glasses of water. Cover and cook on a low heat until the meat is tender.
- Add the tomato puree and stri fry for 5 minutes.
- Place the stuffed green chillies on top of the meat. Cover and cook on a low heat until the oil separates from the sauce.
- Serve with hot naans or roti.
Why Should I Buy This Product?
Achari Gosht Masala (R-Pure)-Spice Blend for pickle flavoured mutton .
MDH Spices are symbol of good taste and fine cooking. Infact, taste and flavour have become the defination of MDH Spices.
- No artificial colours
- No artificial preservatives
- Halal Cerified
- Easy to Cook – Hard to Resist
- ITID Quality Excellence Award
- Manufactured By : MAHASHIAN DI HATTI (MDH)