Getting glowing and acne free skin is everyone’s dream, especially women. Glowing skin simply means healthy and fresh shiny skin free from acne, blackheads and whiteheads. Our skin is very sensitive part of our body and certain factors leads to damage of skin. The most common causes that greatly affect our skin and lead to its damage and early aging are as follows:
- Increasing pollution in the surroundings that leads to dull skin tone
- Immense work pressure and stress
- Lack of healthy nutrition
- Lack of balanced healthy diet and sufficient hydration
- Harmful UV rays and Sun radiations
- Insufficient physical activities
- Lack of Good Sleep
- Lack of regular exercising
- Bad habits like Smoking, alcohol drinking etc.
These factors primarily depend on our daily routine. If we follow perfect fitness and skincare routine regularly, then glowing skin can be achieved. The only requirement is to have some extra hard work toward your body and skin growth. Apart from chasing healthy fitness routine, proper nutrition and regular exercising, there are certain home remedies that are known to yield long-lasting effects and healthy skin.
You can get a large number of artificial cosmetics that guarantee to provide glowing skin but their effects are temporary and harmful chemicals in their ingredients also damages the skin. Better to apply some natural ingredients to your face and skin to get best results with skin preservation. These remedies may take more time but their ultimate results will be awesome.
Best Natural Ingredients for Healthy Skin
With proper hard work, patience and healthy choice, you can get healthy and glowing skin easily. Here is list of few best known natural ingredients and remedies for glowing skin at home.
Turmeric is always positioned at the top when talking about natural skin remedies. It has a lot of healing properties which are highly beneficial for healthy skin. Turmeric has the most active component as Curcumin which contains strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which aid in fighting against many bacterial diseases. The wonderful properties of Turmeric help to get shiny skin and free from many skin diseases.
When Turmeric is mixed with Gram flour (Chickpea flour), then its effects enhances a lot as gram flour cleanses the skin and reveals a glowing complexion.
Method to use Turmeric
- Gram Flour (Chickpea flour)
- Milk/Milk cream
How to Use
- Mix turmeric powder with gram flour in specific proportion.
- Add milk or milk cream and form a smooth paste
- Apply the paste on the face and neck and keep it for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse your face with regular or lukewarm water.
Suggestion: You can also buy Turmeric Skin cream easily available at various stores and apply it regularly. But have some hard work for home-made face pack too for good results.
2. Olive Oil
It is well known that Olive oil is very good for cooking due to possessing beneficial properties that are good for health. But it is also a great source of nourishment and moisturizer for skin and hair and makes them healthy. The oil has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that prevent the skin from damage and aid in fighting against skin diseases causing bacteria. Applying olive oil daily directly onto the skin and overall healthy can also help you to get shinier skin free from acne, blackheads and other problems.
Methods to use Olive Oil
Olive oil can be applied directly onto face and body or you can mix few other natural ingredients easily available at home and make a paste.
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Take a small amount of olive oil and mix few drops of lemon Juice and apply it directly on your face
- Gently massage for few minutes and leave it for few minutes
- Wash the face with lukewarm water
- Take few drops of olive oil onto your palm and gently massage over the entire face.
- Place a soft towel dipped in hot water over the face and keep it for few minutes.
- Repeat second process again and wipe away extra oil
You can also mix a pinch of salt/ sugar in the olive oil and apply it onto the face.
3. Multani Mitti
Multani Mitti is well known ingredient at every home. It is highly surprising to know about its amazing cleansing properties. That is why it is good for achieving clear and glowing skin. The clay is rich in large number of minerals which are beneficial for healthy skin. The lime content exists in it, kills bacteria and removes excess oil and dirt which cleanses the skin.
It is very important for acne prone skin as its cooling effects reduce inflammation and also reduces it. Its fine properties and nutrient rich minerals reduce wrinkles, aging and other skin problems.
Methods to use Multani Mitti
Multani Mitti mixed with few natural ingredients serves as the best and most beneficial face pack for different skin types.
- Multani Mitti
- Rose water
- Mix few drops of Rose water in Multani Mitti Powder and form smooth paste.
- Apply it on the face and neck and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse face gently when it is dry. It is best for oily skin to get away from excess oil.
- Multani Mitti
- Tomato Juice
- Lemon Juice
- Mix all the ingredients in the adequate amount and form a smooth paste.
- Apply it gently over the face and leave it till get dry.
- Wash the face thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Tip: You can also some Sandalwood Powder and Turmeric Powder to this paste for effective results and spot free skin.
Multani Mitti is very source of multiple beneficial face packs and many more wonderful and effective face packs can be prepared with it for best glowing skin.
4. Tulsi Leaves
Every home has a Tulsi Plant outside because of its sacred importance. Tulsi is known as the mother medicine of nature and is packed with several nutrients. The herbal leaves have fantastic medicinal and beauty enhancing properties and innumerable benefits. The leaves keep you young not only from outer appearance but also from inside due to its best healing properties.
Applying Tulsi Leaves along with some ingredients can leave you with flawless and shining skin and prevents several skin problems.
Methods to use Tulsi Leaves
Using Tulsi Leaves and some natural easy available ingredients can make amazing face packs for best glowing skin.
- Tulsi Leaves/ Powder
- Take sufficient quantity of Tulsi Leaves Powder and equal amount of curd and mix it well.
- Apply the smooth paste evenly over the face and leave for around 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse the face with regular water.
This face mask will act as a natural cleanser and removes dirt and clearing the skin pores. You will get a brightening and moisturized skin. You can also use fresh Tulsi Leaves or just buy dry Tulsi Powder online or from shop.
- Tulsi Powder
- Neem Leaves Powder
- Take Tulsi and Neem leaves in equal quantity and grind them to make powder. You can also use readymade Tulsi and Neem Powder.
- Mix some quantity of honey or water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on the face and keep it for 15 minutes.
- Wash the face thoroughly with regular water.
Tulsi and Neem both are known for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and prevents the skin against such bacteria. The pack clears the skin spots, acne, pimples and reveals a smooth healthy glowing skin.
Suggestion: You can also buy readymade Neem face pack from the grocery store but using the home-made face packs will leave you with more effective results.
5. Green Tea
Most of the people prefer Green Tea as it is very healthy and helps to maintain perfect body. Consuming Green Tea is beneficial for internal health but its face pack is also very effective. The tea is very rich in certain nutrients and antioxidants that are helpful for preserving skin from damage and revealing best shining skin.
Green Tea is effectively beneficial to protect our skin from UV rays, and reducing Inflammation and premature skin aging.
Methods to use Green Tea
- Green Tea
- Any essential oil
- Grind Green Tea leaves and add sufficient amount of yoghurt in it
- Add any essential oil to make smooth paste
- Apply the paste evenly on the face and neck and leave for few minutes
- Wash the face with warm water
- Green Tea
- Rice Flour
- Lemon Juice
- Brew a cup of Green Tea by boiling Green tea leaves for few minutes and then strain liquid extract
- Add one tablespoon of Rice Flour to the liquid and stir constantly to avoid lumps and making smooth Paste
- Add few drops of Lemon Juice
- Apply the paste on the face and leave it for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse the face thoroughly with water
Suggestion: You can also add honey to the mixture.
Here are few effective face packs which can be easily prepared at home with all natural ingredients. Everybody has dream of Glowing Skin and investing some quality time for your face will yield you very good results. You can easily get all these ingredients available in the market or online grocery stores as these are very common and reasonable too. Today many readymade natural face masks and packs are available which you can also use, if you do not have sufficient time to prepare at home.
Indo-Asian Grocery Store is a well known online grocery store in Australia that is supplying variety of food and health and beauty products all over the country. We provide huge assortment of world class and highly demanding products on our store at every affordable price.
We have all the necessary ingredients required to make natural face packs and masks on our store and readymade face packs too like Almond and Cucumber Peel off Mask, Orange Peel off mask and many more face care products. Get all the required items at our store and continue preparing best face packs for glowing skin.