- Arjuna Blood Circulation (60 Capsules)
- Brand Name : Himalaya Herbals
- Weight : 60 Capsules * 250 mg per capsule = 150 gm
- Product of India
- Gender : Unisex
- Formulation : Capsules
- Organic Type : Herbal
- Pack :Jar
- Composition: Each capsule contains 250mg extract of Arjuna
- Contraindications: None.
- Herb functions: Cardio-protective, Antioxidant, Antihypertensive.
- Botanical Name : Terminalia Arjuna
- Family Name: Combretaceae
- Common Name: : Arjuna, Arjuna Herb, Arjuna Root
- Benefits of Arjuna: Healthy Heart, Blood Circulation, Blood Pressure.
Tannins, Triterpenoid saponins (arjunic acid, arjunolic acid, arjungenin, arjunglycosides), Flavonoids (arjunone, arjunolone, luteolin), Gallic acid, ellagic acid, Oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), Phytosterols (b-sitosterol), calcium, magnesium, zinc, and copper.
One capsule, twice a day or as directed by your physician. Allow several weeks for long lasting benefits. Natural products treat not just the symptoms but the body as a whole and take time for absorption and results.
- As a preventive medicine to patients susceptible to ischemic heart disease
- Hypertriglyceridemia (high triglyceride levels in the blood)
- As an adjuvant in ischemic heart disease
- Mild to moderate hypertension
Why Should I Buy This Product?
Comprehensive control of hypertension
Arjuna extracts have been widely used in Ayurvedic medicine since 2500 BC as a cardiac tonic. The bark of the tree has been used for several centuries for treating cardiovascular ailments. It has a host of other therapeutic benefits including treating asthma, hypertension and kidney stones.
In the Health Sciences Institute newsletter, a network of medical experts, ‘Once in a blue moon, we uncover a supplement (Arjuna) that does so many things well; it is hard even for us to believe it is real.’ The article goes on to mention that many clinical studies that have been conducted on Arjuna, have confirmed its numerous therapeutic cardiac benefits. The Health Sciences Institute article mentions that the product from Himalaya is the only chromatographically fingerprinted Arjuna extract.
Benefits of Arjuna
- Arjuna herb works as a heart tonic that helps maintain heart health
- Arjuna supports the blood’s absorption of lipids indicating it has cholesterol-regulating properties
- Arjuna herb helps to reduces the effects of stress and nervousness on the heart.
- Arjun helps to maintain normal blood pressure
- Arjuna promotes proper blood flow and normal homocysteine levels.
- Heart muscles are strengthened by arjun
- COQ10 in Arjuna supports the heart’s energy output, and enhances overall energy levels, stamina, immunity, and cellular health.
Note: Since Himalaya’s Pure Herbs are in capsule form, some children below 14 years may find it difficult to swallow them. For this reason, Pure Herbs are recommended for children ages 14 and above.