- Coconut Oil Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Winter Pail (Winter Container)
- Brand Name : Banaban
- Weight : 1 Litre | 878 gm | 31 oz
- Product of Australia
- Packed in PET guaranteed BPA free plastic
- Package : Plastic Container. This packaging is only suitable in cool climates or during Winter months.
- Available in Plastic Jar, Glass Jar, Summer Container, Winter Container, 400 ml Plastic Jar, and 120 Capsules.
Certified Organic extra virgin coconut oil; Cold pressed.
|Servings :1 | 14 g (1 Tbsp)|
|Total Fat||0 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||0 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Directions For Use:
Pure Banaban Extra Virgin Oil will solidify below 65 degrees (18 degrees Celsius). Warm to liquefy.
Why Should I Buy This Product?
- Easy digestibility and absorbability
- Contains Vitamin E
- Very low content of Omega 6 fatty acid
- Helps maintain healthy ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 fatty acids when consumed as a part of diet
- Rich content of lauric acid, the source of disease fighting fatty acid derivative monolaurin
- Does not contain cholesterol
- Reduced fat accumulation in body
- Easily oxidized and therefore a preferred energy source
- Requires no transport system to absorb, digest and metabolize
- Composed mainly of short and medium chain fatty acids which have desirable qualities and functions
- Cold Pressed Organically Grown & Harvested in Fiji .
- THE HEALTHIEST OIL ON EARTH.
- 100% pure organically Fiji grown.
- A Deliciously Healthy Edible Oil for Cooking and Natural Body Care.
- Pure Banaban Extra Virgin Oil will solidify below 65 degrees (18 degrees Celsius). Warm to liquefy.