user(s) have rated this
- Nixtamalized White Corn Masa Mix
- Brand Name : Minsa
- Weight : 1 KG
- Product of Mexico
White Corn, Water, Lime
Instruction How To Make Tortillas
- Mix 2cups of minsa White corn masa mix with approx 2 cup of warm water and mix for about 4 minutes.
- Divide masa into approximately 16 small sized portions.
- Press into 6” round shapes using tortilla press lined with wax paper, or hand to flatten out the portion of masa, without wax paper.
- Peel Tortilla from the wax paper and place on a griddle, Preheated at about 450 F. Let cook for 20 second and flip. Cook for 20-30 second. Additional flipping may be necessary to fully cook the tortilla.
- Maintain covered to keep from drying.
Why Should I Buy This Product?
To Make Tortillas, Tamales, Sopes, Enchiladas, pupusas, Gorditas, Atoles and many other traditional meals.
- 100% Whole corn flour
- 0% Trans Fat
- Cholesterol Free
- No Preservative
- No Additives
We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on
our website; however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we
become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or
omission. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not
guarantee that any image will reproduce in true color or that any given image will
reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.