user(s) have rated this
- Nasi Goreng Pedas (Hot Fried Rice)
- Brand Name : Indofood
- Weight :45 gm
- Product of Indonesia
Shallots, tomato, Soy sauce(Palm sugar, water, Soy Bean, Sodium Benzoate), vegetable Oil, salt, Chilli, Garlic, Tomato Paste, flavor Enhancer(Yeast Extract), Paprika,AntioxidantE322(from Soy), flavor Enhancer E621.
| Serving Size : 25g |
| Average Quantity Per Serving 25g
|| Average Quantity Per 100g |
|| 1300kJ |
|| 40g |
| Carbohidrates / Total Sugar
|| 2.7g / 1.5g
|| 10.8g / 6.0g |
| Total Fat / Saturated fat
|| 7.0g / 4.3g
|| 28.0g / 17.2g |
|| 4160mg |
- Prepare 400g of steamed rice and garnishing such as scrambled egg, Boiled/Fried Chicken, Vegetable or as desired.
- Stir-Fry 1 sachet of Indofood hot fried rice instant seasoning mixes till fragrant.
- Add steamed rice, Mix well at Medium Flame.
- Add garnishing, stir well and cook till fragrant. Serve it hot with sprinkler of fried shallot.
Why Should I Buy This Product?
Do you like hot spicy fried rice? Then you need Indofood Hot Fried Rice Seasoning. The aroma makes your mouth water, and the hot spicy taste is at just the right level. It is all thanks to Indofood Hot Fried Rice Seasoning, with its perfect composition of various natural spices and seasoning. One hot fried rice is now ready to be served in a jiffy.
We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on
our website; however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we
become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or
omission. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not
guarantee that any image will reproduce in true color or that any given image will
reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.