user(s) have rated this
- Pulao Masala
- Brand Name : MDH
- Weight : 100 gm (3.5 OZ)
- Product of India
- Package : Box
- Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
- Shelf Life : 12 Months
Cassia, Black Pepper, Cardamom Seeds, Cloves, Caraway, Green Cardamom, Mace.
- Soak 200g cleaned, washed rice for 30 minutes in water, then drain.
- Heat 30g oil, add 5g Pulao Masala and stir. Add the rice and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add water (double the volume of soaked rice), salt to taste and 150g dressed vegetables like potatoes, carrots, French beans, peas, cauliflower, etc.
- Cook without covering until the water evaporates.
Why Should I Buy This Product?
MDH PULAO MASALA (100 gm).
MDH Spices are symbol of good taste and fine cooking. Infact, taste and flavour have become the defination of MDH Spices.
- No artificial colours
- No artificial preservatives
- Halal Cerified
- Easy to Cook - Hard to Resist
- ITID Quality Excellence Award
- Manufactured By : MAHASHIAN DI HATTI (MDH)
We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on
our website; however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we
become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or
omission. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not
guarantee that any image will reproduce in true color or that any given image will
reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.