user(s) have rated this
- Desiccated Coconut Powder
- Brand Name : IAGS
- Weight : 250 gm
- Product of India
- Pack : Packet
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place.
Coconut meat that has been dried or desiccated is very concentrated and has a low moisture content, which is the reason it has the highest total fat and saturated fat content
Foods rich in total fat and saturated fat have been identified as potential risk factors in the development of a variety of diseases of lifestyle, such as heart disease, certain cancers, obesity and diabetes.
Good points - No cholesterol, Very low in sodium, High in manganese
Bad points Very high in saturated fat
Why Should I Buy This Product?
- It can also be used in smoothies, sprinkled on salads, or stirred into sautéed vegetables. It is also a common ingredient in Thai and Indian dishes.
- Desiccated or flaked coconut can be added to muesli, cookies, cereal breakfast.
- Sambhar, Cakes, Chutney, Fritters, stuffing in Pakodas, Pattice, Used to coat sweet balls.
- Gravies containing desiccated coconut are popular in Southern India
- Best Quality Product. Machine cleaned and packed in a dust-free, hygienic environment.
- Desiccated coconut can be used as an ingredient in savoury and sweet recipes both to impart a coconut flavour and texture and as a topping or coating.
- Dried coconut is delicious eaten by itself as a snack, added to hot or cold cereal, and as an addition to baked goods.
We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on
our website; however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we
become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or
omission. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not
guarantee that any image will reproduce in true color or that any given image will
reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.