user(s) have rated this
- Curry Masala for Chhole Curry (Medium)
- Brand Name : Parampara
- Weight : 80 Grams (2.8 OZ)
- Product of India
- Package : Pouch (Packet)
- Storage Instructions : Keep in Cool & Dry Place
- Cooking Time : 50 Minutes
- Spice Level : Medium
- Serves : 4 (80g)
- A 3 Step Recipe
- Recipe : Packet Contents + Soaked Chana + Water = Chhole Curry.
Onion (35%), Refined Sunflower Oil (17.5%), Coriander Leaves (9%), Garlic (7%), Spices(8%), Ginger (4.5%), Tomato (4%), Salt (6.5%), Sugar (3%), Tamarind (2.5%), Green Chilli (2.5%), Raw Mango Powder (2%), Turmeric (1%).
Contains peanuts, tree nuts, soy, milk and wheat.
Cooking Direction: Microwave Method:
- Take 200g of soaked chana (chickpeas), entire contents of this packet and 4 cups (600ml) of water in a microwave friendly bowl.
- Mix it well. Cook for 22-minutes (CAT D 750W) or 18-minutes (CAT E 900W).
Pressure Cooker method:
- Take 200g soaked chana (chickpeas), entire contents of this packet and 6 cups (900ml) of water in a cooking pan.
- Mix it well and simmer on a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour until the chickpeas turn soft.
- Put 300g of soaked chana (chickpeas) and 600ml water in a pressure cooker. Cover and cook for 2 whistles. Lower the flame and cook for a further 30 minutes.
- Whisk the entire contents of this packet with 150ml water. Cook in a frying pan for 8-9 minutes until dry.
- Add the cooked chana and any remaining liquid from the pressure cooker to the frying pan and cook until the sauce thickens.
Packet Contents + Soaked Chana + Water = Chhole Curry.
: Do not add anything else. This mix contains oil and salt too.
| Servings : 1 Packet (80g) |
|| 2,995 mg |
| Total Fat
|| 3 g
|| 118 mg |
|| 1 g
|| Total Carbs
|| 19 g |
|| 0 g
|| Dietary Fiber
|| 0 g |
|| 0 g
|| 6 g |
|| 0 g
|| 60 g |
|| 132 mg
| Vitamin A
|| 5% |
| Vitamin C
|| 48% |
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Why Should I Buy This Product?
Parampara Curry Masala for Chhole Curry (Medium) 80 gm. Parampara Curry Masala for Chhole Curry (Medium) is a ready to cook gravy with all the spices and seasonings. All you need to do is add boiled chickpeas and water to the spice mix and it is ready in no time.
From the land of Punjab, India, this chickpea curry is seasoned with tamarind and a hint of sugar. This dish is best served with Chappatis and plain yoghurt. Serve hot with roti naan or steamed rice.
From North India, this chickpeas based tangy gravy is laced with tamarind and a hint of sugar. As you take a bite, you are sure to get transported to the land of the open green fields of Punjab. Mouth-watering Chhole is ready in minutes when you mix this spice mix with soaked chickpeas and water. Can be prepared on stove top, in microwave or in pressure cooker.
We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on
our website; however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we
become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or
omission. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not
guarantee that any image will reproduce in true color or that any given image will
reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.