user(s) have rated this
- Malaysia Mild Curry Sauce
- Brand Name : Yeo's
- Weight : 410 gm
- Product of Singapore
- Package : Can
- Allergen Advice: No allergen advice given. Please see ingredients.
- Cuisine : Chinese, Indian, Malaysian, Singaporean, Thai, Vietnamese
- No added MSG. No Preservatives.
Water, coconut extract, palm oil, modified corn starch, spices, coriander powder, salt, onion, sugar, turmeric.
5 min prep 5 min cook 3 servings
- 300g meat of choice, diced
- 200g vegetables of choice, diced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 can Yeo's Malaysia Mild Curry Sauce
- 2 tbsp Yeo's Sesame Oil
Brown onion, in a small amount of vegetable oil over medium heat. Add meat and vegetables and stir fry until almost cooked. Pour in Yeo's Mild Malaysia Curry Sauce. Simmer until cooked. Drizzle with sesame oil for added flavour.
Hint: If you prefer a milder curry, simply add 3/4 cup coconut milk and simmer until cooked.
| Quantity per serving || Quantity per 100g (or 100mL) || % daily intake |
|| 508kJ |
|| 1.0g |
| Total Fat
|| 10.5g |
| Saturated Fat
|| 7.3g |
|| 6.0g |
|| 1.0g |
|| 420mg |
|| 0.0g |
|| 0.0g |
* Percentage Daily Intake per serving. Percentage Daily Intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700 kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Why Should I Buy This Product?
This is for those who love the taste of a good hearty Malaysian curry but prefer it a little less hot.
A mild curry sauce that has an enticing taste suitable for the whole family.
We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on
our website; however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we
become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or
omission. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not
guarantee that any image will reproduce in true color or that any given image will
reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.