user(s) have rated this
- Rajah Curry Powder Mild and Spicy
- Brand Name : Robertsons
- Weight : 50 gm
- Product of South Africa
- Storage : Store in a cool and dry place
- Shelflife : 18 months.
Spices, (radurised), wheat cereal [radurised (gluten)], garlic. Wheat Gluten. Product manufactured in a factory that processes egg, cow’s milk and soya.
Ingredients Spicy three bean curry
Serves 10- 12 people
60 ml Crispa Gold Oil
2 Onions (chopped)
100 g RAJAH Mild & Spicy
15 ml ROBERTSONS
15 ml Crushed chillies
2 Green peppers (chopped)
4 Tomatoes (diced)
10 g KNORR Chicken Stock Granules
250 ml Hot Water
2 tins Sugar beans
2 tins Red kidney beans
1 bunch Dhania (chopped)
Salt and pepper (to taste)
20-30 ml sugar
1. Heat oil in a large pot, brown the onion over moderate heat, add the garlic, chillies and RAJAH
Curry Powder and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Add the green pepper, tomatoes, chicken stock, water and beans with tinned liquid.
3. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the sugar, correct the seasoning and add dhania. Stir.
5. Serve with steamed bread or rice.
| Name || Per 100 |
| Energy kJ
|| 1010 kJ |
| Energy kcal
|| 240 kcal |
| Total lipid (fat)
|| 12 g |
|| 15 g |
| Sodium, Na
|| 111.40 mg |
| Fiber, total dietary
|| 41 g |
| Carbohydrate, by difference
|| 17 g |
Why Should I Buy This Product?
Rajah Curry Powder Mild & Spicy is a unique blend of the finest spices.
We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on
our website; however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we
become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or
omission. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not
guarantee that any image will reproduce in true color or that any given image will
reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.