user(s) have rated this
- Custard Powder
- Brand Name : Moirs
- Weight : 250 gm
- Product of South Africa
- Package Type : Jar
- Speciality : Halal
Maize starch, salt flavouring, colouring and tartrazine
Directions - stove top
- Mix custard powder, suagr, and 50ml milk togather
- Bring 450ml milk to the boil in a saucepan
- Pour custard mix into boiling milk, stir well
- Bring to the boil, stirring continiously
- Serve hot or cold
Directions - microwave
- Place custard powder, sugar and 500ml milk into 1 litre microwable jug. Mix togather. Add remainder of milk and stir well.
- Microwave on high for 7.5 mins(500W0 / 5 mins (650 - 700W) or until mixture boils, stirring at 2 minutes interval
- Use more or less sugar according to taste.
- Refer to table on packaging for measurements on custard consistency
|Servings :1 | 45 ml |
|| 397 mg |
| Total Fat
|| 4 g
|| 262 mg |
|| 0 g
|| Total Carbs
|| 128 g |
|| 0 g
|| Dietary Fiber
|| 6 g |
|| 0 g
|| 8 g |
|| 0 g
|| 50 g |
|| 66 mg
| Vitamin A
|| 1% |
| Vitamin C
|| 35% |
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Why Should I Buy This Product?
- Moirs Custard Powder 250g, delicious vanilla sauce prepared with milk.
- Great for baking and for use on hot steaming puddings or cakes.
- Can also be prepared in the microwave.
- This is Beth Din Par & Halaal.
- The smoothest custard
- Topping for Puddings
- Excellent Dessert
We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on
our website; however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we
become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or
omission. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not
guarantee that any image will reproduce in true color or that any given image will
reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.